I love kids. I especially love them when they are past that horrible stage between ages 13-17 years. Those four years are the stinky underbelly of childhood, but I survived! Nevermind them. It’s all about me. And now the much nicer kids gave me some suggestions for gifts. The girl gift suggestions comes from my influencer niece, Erin. The boy gifts suggestions come Jonah.
- Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Water Bottle
- Women’s Cross Band Soft Plush Fleece House/Outdoor Slipper (great for the dorm hallway)
- Large Plush Reading Pillow
- Chunky Knit Infinity Scarf
- Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Leave in Treatment
- Pearl Hair Clips
- Mexico Away soccer jersey
- Newcastle soccer jersey
- Watch by Curren (Black face with rose gold)
- A poster and long board stickers at Red Bubble.
- Vans Old Skool Pro Oak Buff and Oil Blue Skate Shoes (on Amazon)
- portable battery
- He might also be getting a daily planner and an REI jacket.
More coming soon. Including Ian’s video game selections and Steve’s history book selections.