I go to the gym every morning. My commute is about 50 feet to my computer, so if I don’t work out, bad things happen. Not every day is super productive; today, I did a mile and a half while watching Oceans 11. But it’s better than nothing.
Here’s what I’m wearing and using:
- Brooks sneakers
- My leggings of choice lately are compression capri leggings from the Nike Outlet store with a pocket for the car key and these cold weather leggings from Adidas, which came in handy at Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
- compresion socks
- Bright colored sports bra and dry fit shirt
- a warm weather running jacket (mine is from Old Navy)
- IPhone, Arm Strap, Nike Running App, Spotify
- Wild. OK, it’s a hiking memoir, not a running memoir, I know. But it does get you juiced up to get exercise.
- The Fitbit
5 thoughts on “Gift Guide 2017 – Workout Gear”
Now, you COULD have an Instant Pot cooking a meal back at the house while you were at the gym, no need to watch over it… that would mean the Instant Pot could kinda sorta count as workout gear?
Like a dog with a bone…. 😉
I’m on the lookout for edgy tennis wear. Functional with a twist or quirk to it – as little country club-ish as possible.
Are compression socks and leggings a runner thing, or a fancy, trend-I-haven’t-heard-of thing?
I need new yoga pants. Plain, black, cotton, stretchy, and comfy is surprisingly hard to find.
Did you see the Gilmore Girls reboot with the bit about Wild? Very funny.
I kinda think compression socks are a geezers-with-saggy-flesh thing…maybe it’s the circles I run in.
Comments are closed.