I go to the gym every morning. My commute is about 50 feet to my computer, so if I don’t work out, bad things happen. Not every day is super productive; today, I did a mile and a half while watching Oceans 11. But it’s better than nothing.
Here’s what I’m wearing and using:
- Brooks sneakers
- My leggings of choice lately are compression capri leggings from the Nike Outlet store with a pocket for the car key and these cold weather leggings from Adidas, which came in handy at Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
- compresion socks
- Bright colored sports bra and dry fit shirt
- a warm weather running jacket (mine is from Old Navy)
- IPhone, Arm Strap, Nike Running App, Spotify
- Wild. OK, it’s a hiking memoir, not a running memoir, I know. But it does get you juiced up to get exercise.
- The Fitbit