So, I’m just getting over a week-long bug. According the local doc-in-the-box, there’s a weird ten day, flu-like virus going around and, of course, I got it. So, I’ve been limping around at at half capacity for a week. I don’t have an article in the works. I don’t have a Christmas tree. I just started shopping for reals yesterday. Life fail.
Anyways. Here’s what I’ve just started to do. It’s not organized or pretty, but if you want to steal some ideas. We have a week to go.
- For younger kids/tweens with geeky inclinations:
- For older teens, who think that they’re too cool:
- A Simpeak charging dock
- Aukey Table Lamp, Touch Sensor
- A classic watch or a sporty watch
- Because the grunge look is starting to come back…. A Wolverine jacket and flannel from LL Bean. Last year, we got the Timberland boots, which he loves.
- A gift card to Moe’s, because the kid eats a lot of burritos.
- Fleece PJ bottoms
- A balaclava and ski gloves
- For teenage girls.
- For people who like to putz about in the kitchen:
- Girlie Stuff
(OK. Today suddenly got very busy. I’ll come back to this post throughout the day. This will be the last gift guide of the month.)