Thanks, guys, for clicking and buying through Apt. 11d. Let me throw up another quick post, before returning back to my article. Ah, virtual shopping is so much better than writing.
- Ian wants a Bongo Drum, but this green ukulele is pretty sweet.
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing is an OCD-miracle.
- Jonah is going to Germany this spring with his German class. That’s his big present this year. We’ll wrap up a bunch of travel gear as a gift. We got this Shave Kit for a fraction of the price at Macy’s.
- I’m making tiny canvas prints for my neices with their artsy, non-selfie, Instagram pictures. If you use Canvaspop, make sure you search for a coupon. They’re always half off.
- Steve likes to pretend that he’s not a Wall Street stiff by wearing hipster t-shirts on the weekend.
- This is probably the first year that I haven’t bought a video game for someone. Jonah is still addicted to last year’s purchase — FIFA 16 & SteelBook (Amazon Exclusive) – Xbox One.
Alright, time’s up. More tomorrow. The oldies are here.