My desk is the control center of the house. It must be organized and full of happy stuff, like pictures of my kids and gadgets. Here are some gift ideas:
- Rolodex Envelope Pink Ribbon Card Case (With my green and white business cards, I'm in prep school heaven.)
- I'm not happy with my iPad case. It's a boring Target model. Etsy has some cute ones. Check out the elephants! Maybe it's better to go with a pink model to match the cardcase. Or olive green with bubbles with bubbles.
- Tech girl needs to go old school sometimes with an excellent pen and a notebook. A Moleskine Ruled Notebook Pocket is cute. I love these pens, but the kids keep stealing them.
- My lamp is 70's vintage. I found it in a dumpster outside of an apartment building in New York City. I could be pursuaded to trade it in for a vintage-ish lamp with newer wiring. This green one from Crate and Barrel is lovely.
- Nice mouse pads are surprisingly hard to find. They are either tacky or boring. This faux-leather one is from IKEA. Amazon has a real leather one.