- The New Yorker profile of him.
- What is Wikileaks?
- PayPal is no longer accepting money for him. This morning, a Swiss bank shut him down, too. VISA payments have been suspended.
- He was arrested this morning in Britain.
- His only supporters are the rabid "The Internet is Always Great" people.
- Did you see his bunker in Sweden? Where's the shark tank?
- What is going to happen to the evil "insurance file"?
UPDATE: Here's more:
- Amy Davidson in the New Yorker asks,
- Jack Shafer writes, "From his jail cell, Assange becomes something he wasn't yesterday: a martyr. As martyrs go, he's not very appealing. He looks like an alien, talks more insane trash than an NBA point guard (he says he's practicing "scientific journalism"), believes that the ends justify the means, and possesses such an ego-swollen head it's a miracle that he can walk without toppling over."