Last night's dinner was leftover rice, a specialty around here. I make it a little differently every time. Last night was an Asian themed rice.
- saute onions and fresh ginger in a mix of olive oil and sesame oil.
- add diced, leftover chicken
- add leftover corn and frozen peas. (Wish I had some fresh scallions.)
- add leftover rice
- Add a chopped up, scrambled egg
- add some soy sauce. I diluted it with some cooking sherry, but chicken broth would have been good, too.
Question of the Day: What's your best leftover meal?