One of the favorite sources of blog fodder for Gawker and Perez Hilton are from the celebrities themselves. Some are just unable to resist the lure of the Internet and they set up their own blogs and such. It's then that you realize that these people never had the brains to get into college. And they really like themselves A LOT.
Here are some wonderful examples of celebrity follies:
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop website.
- Check out the insanity on Courtney Love's blog.
- You can friend Ashton Kutcher on Twitter and learn about his tough life. Man, those neighbors are waking him up again.
- Or watch Jessica Alba at the inauguration.
- Martha Stewart is oh so prim and proper on her blog.
- UPDATE: Jane Fonda's new blog looks actually interesting.