I'm still figuring out what to get for the boys and their cousins, so I'll do several gift guides for kids this month.
- Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (We've been fighting this one. We already have a wii; we didn't want another game system. But we had to balance our thriftiness with Jonah's pariah status amongst pre-teens. Still, no Call of Duty. If you are wimping out and caving into teen demands, then at least buy it here.)
- LEGO City Advent Calendar (The kids loved their calendar last year.)
- Pocketdoodles for Boys (Ian drew in this book all summer at the swim club. Since it was such a big hit, I'm thinking about getting him Do You Doodle? or Pocketdoodles for Kids.
- The new Alien Lego figures figures are adorable.
- Jonah really, really needs to lose a day during winter break reading the latest Rick Riordan book, The Son of Neptune.